Persons applying for this position must have six or more years of industrial electrician experience and/or a journeyman’s card and the ability to read electrical drawings. Experience in trouble shooting AC and DC drives, personnel computers, wiring of control panels and AC Crane controls will be considered first. The successful candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment. Position requires a high school diploma, trade school certificate or GED. A technical degree or engineering degree is preferred. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment electrical test.
There is no relocation allowance associated with this position. Include salary history with resume. Those resumes received without a salary history will be set aside.
PTC Alliance is an EEOC compliant employer.
- Industrial Electrician with six or more years of experience.
- Must have High School diploma, Technical school certificate or GED. TEchnical or Engineering degree preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Must have good organization and computer skills.
- Must have good communications skills to all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to work all shifts and weekends.
- Candidates must be able to fulfill all above requirements.